Volunteering is an activity where an individual or group provides services for no financial or social gain to benefit another person, group or organization. It also develops skills and promote goodness to improve human quality of life. Volunteering has positive benefits for not only the volunteer but for the person as well as community served. Volunteering services are often useful in the case of natural disasters. Volunteer in Nepal with Inxchan and experience the service along with the awesome adventure . Volunteer Nepal is once in a life time opportunity for you to see Nepal the way it is.
Volunteer Nepal with Inxchan offers you a range of benefits more than you can imagine. It is also a good opportunity for you to find that is right for you. Volunteer Nepal benefits are listed below:
- Build confidence. Volunteering in Nepal can help you build confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make an Impact. Volunteer Nepal can have a real and valuable positive impact on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people.Volunteering helps you to meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering in Nepal can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Gain new skills. Learn new skills, gain experience and also some certificates.
- And have fun! Loads of fun in Volunteer Nepal along with peace of mind.
Volunteer Nepal: Be kind to each other and Travel
At Inxchan, for volunteering in Nepal, volunteers come from all round the world with multi countries, cultures, and ages. They take up different jobs and are of different age. The common thing between them is that they all are explorers. They have decided to volunteer in Nepal their time to give and to experience what lies beyond the comforts of their own home. Furthermore, they are all world-conscious citizens. They hope to make the world a better place.
Why choose Inxchan for volunteering in Nepal?
With Inxchan, through Volunteer Nepal, travel and give back at the same time. Join our two week program in Nepal.
- Helping vulnerable children
- Hiking in the mountains
- Exploring cultural heritage sites around Kathmandu
- Nepali language and culture class
- Nepali cooking class
- Local food experience
- Exploring different cities in Nepal
- Paragliding and much more
Either join our 7000+ group of volunteers and talk to other volunteers about their learning, experience and joy. Also be updated about the opportunities that are available for volunteer Nepal. You can visit our website www.inxchan.com